Monday, May 4, 2009

WAKING UP...AGAIN?

It seemed quite odd, but when I woke up, it seemed as if I woke up again. Was I sleeping since I went to bed the 'first' time? Was it all a dream, thinking I had been up, then went back to sleep again? All I could see was my bed totally disarrayed by what could have only been one hell of a combat zone. Was that good? At first I wasn't quite sure. I was so preoccupied with the way my bed looked, with all the sheet's going in every direction, saturated with cum, dried up sweat, body fluids, and a distinct smell of sex. Believe me, my sheets had been quite unraveled in my bed before, with one better experience then the next, but this was so different that I couldn't quite understand why it was different. The aura around the room seemed different as well, even with everything still in it's original place. So what was up? I was alone, that's what was up. My eyes looked all around me and I felt suspended in mid air. I was alone but I didn't feel alone. That was strange. Then, I heard a knock on my door. I remember locking the door, so no one was able to just walk in as usual.

When you first began to read about me, I wanted you to come into my world, into apt 9 to experience what I experience. I hope so far it's been fun for you, as you can see who I enjoy being with, enjoy hearing all those erie crazy secrets I hear from all my visitors I allow in. Sometimes their quite interesting, and sometimes they are really scary. I just listen. I never make a comment, I just listen. They know they will never go beyond apt 9 nine. So they continue to tell me every little sordid detail of their sordid little lives, what they have done, what they had done to others, and what they would like to have done to them. It gets a little crazy sometimes, but I take it all in stride. It's just another visitor that makes my day. Even when I have crazy 'supernatural' dreams, or could they be true? Let's continue to find out.

I got out of bed, and leaning against the wall next to my window, I gazed outside and stared out to look at the street with the early morning going's on. It was wonderful to see the morning light, the beginning of a new day. My soul felt fresh, and although alone in my bedroom, I didn't feel alone. I was reflecting on the night before, full of erotic and very sensual sex with the man I had just slept with. It's not that he was a stranger to me, but someone I had been with before. I no longer feared him not returning. I didn't see him enter my room, and I never saw him leave. Yet I knew he was with me the entire night, he was real and he came into my apartment, entered my bedroom, and made his way into my bed. It was just a matter of time until he would return. As I lean against the wall, I could see my shear curtains reflect against me, appearing like lace covering my nude body.







The knocking kept up so I walked to the door and answered it. At my doorway was a very good looking man asking me if he could come in. I usually let my visitors in but I asked him to come back as he stared at me while I was standing there in the nude. I just wasn't in the mood to do much, and he said he most definitely would return. I needed my morning coffee and the sooner the better. I had to wake up as this day felt different from the rest. I still couldn't explain the exoneration I felt within me, a feeling of just wanting to burst in a damn good way. It wasn't just the sex. Sex was sex. It could be good, it could be fabulous, it could even be more then fabulous, but this, this was something unexplainable, so I would just go with the feeling and not try to put it into words. Sometimes, it's best to leave something alone and let it be. Getting on with the day seemed to be the next best thing to do, so my day now begins. Would you like to see me take a shower? Would you like to know what happens when the warm water is running on me, getting wet and soapy? Just thinking about it is getting me excited. Would you like to join me?

1 comment: